Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Business Letters- Letter Writing

Suppose you are the manger of a sporting Club. Your club needs some sporting items to purchase. Now, write a letter to the mange of a firm ordering some sports goods for your club.

20 July 2014
Manager
Sports World
Stadium Market, Dhaka.

Dear Sir,
I have learned from a reliable source that your firm supplies quality sports items all over Bangladesh. I want to inform you that I need the following sports items to be supplied to our club.
List and Quantity of items:
1.     Cricket set with jersey and trouser (Complete for 2 teams) 01 Set
2.     Football –adidas -02 pcs.
3.     Football jersey –(For 2 teams) 30pcs
4.     Football Net – 02 pcs

I would be thankful if you kindly send me the mentioned items on V.P.P. as early as possible. Here with I am sending a pay order of TK.10000. The rest will be paid on receipt.

Thanking you
Sincerely yours
Manager

Star Sporting Club, Comilla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment