Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Letter Writing- Formal Letters

Suppose, your name is Monika and you were a student of Palashbari Govt. College, Gaibandha. But recently your father has been transferred to Rangpur. Now, write an application to the Principal of Palashbari Govt. College for admission on transfer certificate.

15 July, 2014
The Principal
Palashbari Govt. College, Gaibandha.

Subject: Application for admission on transfer certificate.

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I was a student of Class - XI of Palashbari Govt. College, Gaibandha. But my father has recently been transferred from Gaibandha to Rangpur. He has already joined here. Our family has also shifted here. So I want to get myself admitted into your college because this is one of the best colleges in Bangladesh, I pledge that I will abide by all the rules of the college. I will not take part in any activity subversive of the state or any institutional discipline.
I would be grateful to you if you admit me in your college on transfer certificate and oblige thereby.

I remain,
Sir,
Your most obediently,
Monika

Class-XI.

No comments:

Post a Comment