Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Formal Letters - Letter Writing

Write an application to the Principal of your College praying for  the withdrawal of your library caution money.

20 July, 2014
The Principal
Amalagachi B. M High School and College
Palashbari, Gaibandha.

Subject: Prayer for the withdrawal of library caution Money.

Sir,
This is to inform you that I had been a student of the H.S.C scence group of you college during the session 2012-2013. I passed the H.S.C examination from your college in 2013. My class roll number was 0021. I deposited US 12 dollaronly as library caution money at the time of admission. I did not lose any book and I submitted the books in time. So I want to withdraw the said library caution money.
I, therefore, request you to be kind enough to permit me to withdraw the said library caution money and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently
WWWWW

Roll. 0021

No comments:

Post a Comment