Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Letters Writing- Formal Letters

Write an application to the Principal of your College for a transfer certificate.

20 August, 2014
The Principal
Amlagachhi B.M. High School and College
Gaibandha.

Subject: Application for a transfer certificate (TC).

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I am a regular student of class – XI of your college. I have been studying in your college for the last one year under your kind and efficient guidance. I have been benefited from my stay at your institution both academically and extra-academically. But this is really a matter of concern that my father who is a govt. official, has been transferred from here to Chittagong. Our family has also been shifted there. My parents want me to go with them and study in college there. So, it has become an urgent necessity to get a transfer certificate from you so that I can get myself admitted into a college in Chittagong. I like to mention here that I have cleared up all my tution fees.
So, I earnestly request you to issue me a transfer certificate an oblige me thereby.

I remain,
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
Kkkkkk
Class –XI, Roll No- 0012

Session 2011-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment